Don't miss

Wednesday, 3 December 2014

On Page SEO Power Points


By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

What is on page in SEO?

On page optimization is a process of what can be done on the page of a website in order to make it more search engine friendly to achieve good search engine ranking for target keywords.

on page optimization, on page power points, on page factors, pawan seo world, pawan sharma, pawan sharma bhardwaj, pawan, on page tricks, google experts, digital marketing expert, google seo expert
IMPORTANT FACTOR IN ON PAGE SEO

Important factors of on page optimization
  1. Title Optimization
  2. Meta Tags Optimization
  3. Important Html Tags (H1 tags / ALT tags)
  4. Keywords Optimization
  5. Internal Linking/External Outbound Linking
  6. URL Optimization
  7. Image Optimization
  8. Content Optimization


These are on page SEO power points in my next post I will explain it deeply.

Post by- Pawan Seo World

Share/Bookmark
My Photo,google seo expert, google expert, pawan seo world, pawan sharma bhardwaj, digital marketing expert, google blog in india, google seo

About Pawan Sharma Bhardwaj

I am (Google Seo Experts), I am a Freelancer Google SEO. I work from Home, Hence, i can spend more time on your site, I have Experence, Hence, I can get your Site on Top on Search, I never Ask you Money to pay in advance until i show you what is my SEO service is. I dont force you to take my service. But You Can Mail ME or Call Me, i will explain you more things on how to proceed For better seo.

1 comments:

Post a Comment